As the restrictions on dental practices have been lifted as part of the roadmap for reopening and following Irish Dental Council advice, we reopened Fingerpost Dental on May 18th last.
We were very happy to get back to work and to provide all our usual dental treatments to our patients. We would like to thank our patients for your understanding during this difficult time and also for co-operating with us while we implement new safety measures. There may be some changes in how we practice but these are in the interest of all concerned. We have obtained all the necessary PPE and staff training has been carried out.
In line with social distancing guidelines, we have introduced some new protocols to ensure social distancing and to reduce contact. We would ask for your co-operation in ensuring that these measures are successful. We would ask patients to arrive as near as possible to your appointment time and we aim to run on time as much as possible so as to keep the waiting room as free as we can.
If you wish to book an appointment, please call us on 021 4894400.
- On arrival for your appointment, please ring the doorbell and we will let you in.
- Please do not attend if you have a cold/cough/fever or if you have been advised to quarantine/self isolate.
- We will ask you to use the hand sanatizer provided and we will then take your temperature – if it is high – we will need to reschedule your appointment.
- You will be asked questions about any potential symptoms of Covid 19 you, or anyone you have been in contact with have had.
- Please come alone unless you need a helper.
- Children who are being treated should only have 1 adult accompanying them. No other siblings should be brought along to the appointment.
Thanks again for your patience.
Dr Bernard Murphy and staff